How Can We Help Your Organization?
NFSTC has a proven record of helping agencies improve performance, enhance services and achieve quality goals.
- Consulting – NFSTC can assist you with needs assessments, reviews, marketing and the business management of laboratry work.
- Forensic Science Training - Our subject matter experts deliver high-quality training when and where you need it.
- Grant Support – As the operator of NIJ’s long-running Grant Progress Assessment (GPA) program, NFSTC has the unique experience and personnel to ensure you meet your grant goals and requirements.
- Instructional Design and Delivery – From instructor-led training for Special Forces to web-based training for the justice community, NFSTC’s instructional design team develops and delivers education programs for face-to-face, web-based and blended learning.
- Laboratory Support – NFSTC offers laboratory audits, technical reviews and a professional, courteous team you can trust. Our nationwide team of auditors is trained in the latest FBI Quality Assurance Standards.
- Media and Web Production – Whether you need to deliver a live webcast from a major conference or develop a virtual-reality training simulation, NFSTC has the staff and facilities to deliver an engaging, professional-quality production.
- Technology Assistance – Forensic tools and technology play an increasingly vital role in military and homeland security applications. NFSTC provides the training, procurement and support to ensure practitioners effectively leverage these tools to collect the most probative evidence and conduct an efficient investigation.
- Test and Evaluation - NFSTC routinely assesses technology needs, evaluates new technologies for their operational effectiveness, forensic applications and development opportunities.
Since 2000, NFSTC has partnered with the U.S. Department of Justice (USDOJ), Office of Justice Programs (OJP) to develop and deliver training and technical assistance services to the criminal justice community.
In 2007, NFSTC received a peer-reviewed, competitively awarded cooperative agreement from the OJP to form and administer the first Forensic Technologies Center of Excellence (FTCoE). Through the FTCoE, NFSTC scientists and partners evaluated forensic equipment, tools and technologies; served as a clearinghouse for technology information; and developed methodologies and processes for practitioners both in the laboratory and in the field.
For the military, NFSTC has provided forensic science expertise for equipment procurement and fulfillment, reachback support and specialized training. Notably, NFSTC developed a comprehensive training program on Sensitive Site Exploitation (SSE), equipping the warfighter with the skills and knowledge to properly triage in-theater sites and to identify, collect, preserve and store items of forensic intelligence value for analysis. The training supports both mature and emerging technologies for Cell Phone Exploitation (CELLEX), Document Media Exploitation (DOMEX) and Magnetic Media Exploitation (MEDEX).
Government and State agencies can conveniently contract for goods and services from NFSTC using the General Services Administration (GSA) system. For assistance, contact NFSTC at firstname.lastname@example.org. For up-to-date pricing, download the NFSTC GSA Federal Supply Schedule Price List.
Request a quote for services by downloading and completing the form below, or emailing us at email@example.com.
NFSTC General Quote Request (296.0 KiB, 380 hits)