NFSTC wants to know! We are always looking for the best talent in the forensic science and biometric intelligence arenas. If you are motivated, talented and open to challenges, let us know you are interested in current or potential opportunities as a member of the NFSTC Team. We are seeking expertise in the following areas:
- Forensic Biology
- Forensic Chemistry
- Firearms & Tool Marks Examination
- Latent Print Examination
- Biometric Technologies
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Technical Photography
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
- Identity Intelligence Analysis (All-Source)
- Computer Forensics (DOMEX/MEDEX)
- Mobile Forensics (CELLEX)
- Instruction/Training Law Enforcement
- Instruction/Training Military
Where would I work? Our home base in Largo Florida is where it all starts. However, NFSTC’s contract opportunities often include remote worksite locations at military bases or team offices across the country and around the globe.
Check out NFSTC’s Headquarters in Largo, Florida.
What’s it like to work for NFSTC? NFSTC team members are highly skilled and valued for their expertise, passion and flexibility.
Is there a benefits package? NFSTC offers a strong benefits package to employees who qualify, including:
- flexible work schedules and telework options
- medical, dental and vision insurance
- tax-deferred retirement savings plans, paid holidays and time off
I’m interested! Now what?
- Click here to learn more about our current position openings and contingent positions pending contract, and/or
- Click here to be added to our Talent Pipeline for future employment or independent contractor opportunities.
The legal stuff:
The National Forensic Science Technology Center (NFSTC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/women/disabled/veterans), and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. NFSTC is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.