We want to know! Here at NFSTC, we are always looking for the best talent in forensic science and biometric intelligence. We are currently seeking expertise in the following areas:
- Forensic Biology/DNA
- Forensic Chemistry
- Latent Print and Biometrics Instructors
- Computer Forensics (CELLEX/DOMEX)
- Instruction/Training Military
- Identity Intelligence
- Site Exploitation
Multi-lingual capabilities are definitely a plus.
If you are motivated, talented and open to challenges, let us know you are interested in potential opportunities with the NFSTC Team.
- Click here to learn more about our current position openings and contingent positions pending contract, and/or
- Click here to be added to our Talent Pipeline for future employment or independent contractor opportunities.
The legal stuff:
The National Forensic Science Technology Center (NFSTC) is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/women/disabled/veterans), and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. NFSTC is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.