This week, law enforcement professionals and officers of the court from around the country have convened in Clearwater, FL to learn how advancements and issues in forensic science may be impacting cases they’re managing.
Presentations are offering insights into a variety of relevant topics including:
- Emerging technologies for investigation, collection and presumptive testing
- Case review and laboratory policy trends
- Private sector, volunteer and advocacy-based resources
- Quality assurance in the crime laboratory
- Successful partnerships and programs
We’ll notify you when presentation materials are made available online at NFSTC’s Projects Portal.
This three-day event is being sponsored by the National Institute of Justice (Award #2010-DN-BX-K210) and Bureau of Justice Assistance (Award #2009-D1-BX-K028).