NFSTC has openings for three Identity Intelligence Exploitation Analysts with entry level, mid-level and senior level experience to serve the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) in Tampa. These positions will perform all-source intelligence analysis and will process, exploit and disseminate (PED) Biometrics, Forensics, and DOMEX collections.
- Perform Biometrics Enabled Intelligence (BEI) analysis to create all-source and single-source intelligence products, such as Biometric Identification Analysis Reports (BIARS), and 2 hour-response report (2HRR) in support of Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Assess and manage intelligence information.
- Fuse information from multiple databases and/or biometric modalities to discover geographic and identity linkages.
- Maintain Biometrics Enabled Watch List (BEWL) and similar products.
- Provide input to future requirements development, and improved BEI SOPs.
This position is a term employment opportunity with an anticipated duration of nine (9) months based upon contract requirements. Options for extended employment duration beyond the initial term period are contingent upon contract requirements, with no guarantee of continued employment when the term ends.
To learn more about these positions, and to apply direction online, please click here: