NFSTC is proud to present our Annual Report for 2010. This year’s report is aptly themed, “We Deliver”. In 2010, NFSTC was honored to deliver more services to a wider variety of agencies and stakeholders than ever before.
Some impressive deliverables for 2010 included:
- 55 case resolution assists for the NamUs program
- 33,596 training hours to professionals from across the country
- publication of 12 technology evaluations through the Center of Excellence
- launch of the Forensic Innovation Center
- assessment of almost $150 million in NIJ grant awards
This demand for services drove total revenue up 75% and added 16 additional staff positions to the organization. And once again, NFSTC was ranked a Best Places to Work by the Tampa Bay Business Journal.