NFSTC@FIU’s DNA training is available as a full course for analysts, or choose just the self-contained blocks you need for your technicians and screening team.
Biological screening (Block 1), includes the following modules:
- Evidence & DNA: Evidence collection, documentation and preservation
- Forensic Biology: Screening evidence for biological fluids as well as laboratory safety requirements and quality assurance
- Communicating Results: Report writing and courtroom testimony
Online course pricing includes one year of access to the theoretical knowledge base via our online learning management system, assessments, resources and materials.
Technical leaders can:
- Track analyst progress
- Receive monthly progress reports
- Review and refer to resources for the team
- Determine certificate achievement benchmarks*
Save time, effort and money
Expand the online training by including NFSTC@FIU’s instructor-led specialized workshops, hands‐on exercises and assessments. For group sales, training support, sample packs, or onsite instruction for your agency, contact us at email@example.com. For details, download our product page:
*Certificates of Completion issued to only those students who complete this training under a Lab Supervisor, Technical Leader or qualified instructor.