Data Interpretation & Statistics (Block 3), includes the following modules:
- STR Data Analysis & Interpretation: Preliminary data interpretation, interpretation of single-source samples and DNA mixtures
- Population Genetics & Statistics: An overview of population genetics. Statistical applications are taught following the SWGDAM Interpretation Guidelines for Autosomal STR Typing by Forensic DNA Testing Laboratories
- Communicating Results: Report writing and courtroom testimony
Online course pricing includes one year of access to the theoretical knowledge base via our online learning management system, assessments, resources and materials.
Technical leaders can:
- Track analyst progress
- Receive monthly progress reports
- Review and refer to resources for the team
- Determine certificate achievement benchmarks*
Save time, effort and money
Expand the online training by including NFSTC@FIU’s instructor-led specialized workshops, hands‐on exercises and assessments. For group sales, training support, sample packs, or onsite instruction for your agency, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, download our product page:
*Certificates of Completion issued to only those students who complete this training under a Lab Supervisor, Technical Leader or qualified instructor.