Mark your calendar to attend the free, 3‐day DNA Mixture Interpretation Workshop for public US Crime Laboratories.
When: March 15‐17, 2011
Where: Clearwater, FL.
- The evolution of DNA mixture interpretation
- SWGDAM Guidelines, past and current
- The design and execution of validations studies for establishing DNA mixture interpretation procedures
- How modified procedures used to increase the sensitivity of DNA analyses impacts DNA mixture interpretation procedures
- Reporting DNA mixtures and CODIS entry
- Overview of statistical applications for DNA mixture interpretation
- Practical exercises
- Data analysis
- Final Panel discussion
Cost: Free (Travel, lodging and meals are included)
Experience Level requirement: Qualified DNA Analysts employed at public US crime laboratories
To Apply: Registration will open in November 8, 2010 at www.nfstc.org/meetings. Class size is limited.
Download flyer here: