NFSTC’s forensic science and business professionals have a wealth of experience in assessing and assisting clients in the justice, intelligence, security and defense communities. With ISO-certified assessors on staff as well as laboratory scientists, financial and contracts experts, we stand ready to help you meet your objectives.
- DNA & general forensics management
- ISO certification support
- Multi-media applications
- Program and laboratory evaluations
- Biometric program development
- Technology needs assessments
- Operational efficiency studies
- Technology evaluations
- Contract negotiation and management
- Industry marketing and product development
NFSTC’s past performance tells the story.
Consulting projects include:
- Michigan Public Safety Project
- New Orleans PD Homicide Unit Assessment
- Los Angeles Police Department Technology Assessment
- Needs assessments for
- State of Arizona Forensic Science Laboratory Services
- State of Maryland Forensic Laboratory Services
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Forensic Services
NFSTC is a GSA provider
Government and State agencies can conveniently contract for goods and services using the General Services Administration (GSA) system. For assistance, contact email@example.com.