NFSTC sends a professional, courteous team you can trust to conduct a thorough audit of your public or private DNA laboratory. Our nationwide team offers you the same quality assurance audits that NFSTC has provided more than 700 times to publicly funded laboratories in all 50 states plus Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico since 2002.
Our auditors are trained in the latest FBI Quality Assurance Standards. You will have peace of mind knowing that our comprehensive audit covers all the methods and technologies that qualify your laboratory to accept new work from any source. We also offer grant support, database/casework review and more, making us a one-stop shop for all your quality needs.
To request a quote for an audit of your single casework laboratory, please fill out “Single Lab” form. For state systems with more than one physical laboratory location or laboratories conducting both casework and database analysis, please fill out the “Lab System” form. Email all inquires to email@example.com.
- A nationwide team that has been trained to the FBI Quality Assurance Standards for:
- DNA databasing laboratories
- Forensic DNA testing laboratories
- High-quality audits, historically with a very low rate of findings overturned by the National DNA Index System
- Carefully selected auditors who are appropriate for your location and instrumentation
Getting ready for your audit? Find handy information about how to prepare for your audit so it is smooth and efficient.
Have questions about NFSTC’s External DNA Audits? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.