NFSTC’s expert instructional designers (ID) employ creative, innovative techniques to deliver impactful, relevant training solutions.
- Content development for law enforcement, crime laboratories, military and other agencies
- Assessment of current and future training needs
- Instructor-led, online or blended content delivery
- Immersive training environments
- Conversion from paper-based or instructor-led to web-based
- Development of job aids and guides
- Follow-on or refresher courses and workshops
- Training assistance with new technologies and instrumentation
- Live streaming of training events
Past Performance Highlights
NFSTC’s ID team has worked with numerous law enforcement agencies, the Department of Justice and the Department of Defense to design and implement innovative training solutions.
- Forensic Science Training
- Latent Print Examiner
- Essentials of Crime Scene Investigation
- Tenprint Examiner
- Medicolegal Death Investigation Training (ABMDI-approved CEUs )
- Footprint/Tire Track Examiner
- Technology Transition Workshops
- Forensic DNA Education for Law Enforcement Decision Makers
- National Forensic Academy Investigator Virtual Reality (I-VR)
- Exploitation Analysis Center, Site Exploitation Training
- Full chemistry and biology/DNA training laboratories
- Customizable, real-world scenarios
- Mobile firing range for live-fire testing of weapons and projectile pattern analysis
For assistance with your next training project, contact us at email@example.com or (727) 395-2511.
Government and State agencies can conveniently contract for goods and services from NFSTC using GSA.
For a quick quote, you can find us on eBuy. Download our complete GSA price list:
Download our Capabilities Brief: