We provide extensive facilities specially designed to facilitate hands-on, scenario-based training. Click each link below for a virtual tour:
- Classrooms, each equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi and can be supplied with laptop computers
- Training warehouse with scenario rooms for real-world practice
- Terrorist hideout scenario
- Residential crime scene
- A mobile firing range is on site for live-fire testing of weapons and analysis of projectile patterning
- The Rapid DNA Center of Excellence training laboratories
State-of-the-Art Training Labs
In our DNA, chemistry and biometric training laboratories, students can gain hands-on experience with a full range of advanced analytical equipment.
Sensitive Site Exploitation
An array of environments can be simulated to prepare warfighters for the demands of in-theater forensic investigations. In addition, a mobile forensics laboratory is available.
Vehicles in a variety of pre- and post-blast states are available for scenarios involving explosives, drug possession, and death investigation.